From the Editor: Jewelry Gift Guide
Note: This is a sponsored post that contains affiliate links.
Christmas is fast approaching and sometimes shopping for friends can be a confusing hassle. You want to show your friends that you care, but frankly, you don’t want to spend too much or give them too cheap of a gift. I suggest giving your good friends accessories this holiday season. Jewelry is worn by nearly every girl and is almost always overlooked when shopping for an ensemble. Help complement your bff’s wardrobe by giving her a beautiful necklace, earring set or bracelet. I know that sometimes jewelry can be more of a romantic gift, but if you steer away from anything that’s too sparkly and stick to more modern jewelry trends, you wont be sending any strange messages, I promise!
Here’s the perfect jewelry purchases for three different types of girls at three different price points:
1. Vintage Glam Girl- she loves beautiful old-looking items. This is what you should buy for her:
Droplet Necklace from Divine By Deidre on Etsy– $32
2. The Artist- she is free spirited and artistic. This is what you should buy for her:
3. The Edgy Girl- She is modern, new and unique. This is what you should buy for her:
Flux Suede Earrings from Nasty Gal- $38
Happy shopping ladies!
Latest posts by Hilary Pendleton (see all)
- New Year, New You | 2018 Active Fashion - January 2, 2018
- 20+ Budget Friendly Gifts For Your Best Friend - November 16, 2017
- Deal Alert – Save Up to 20% at Minted for the Holidays - November 8, 2017