Design DIY: Fabric TOMS DIY
Editor’s Update: A big thank you to everyone that’s pinned this DIY on Pinterest. We’re absolutely thrilled to have so many of you discover us from there. So thanks for pinning and please keep sending us your fan photos! We will add them to the bottom of the post!
Every Fashionista wears their TOMS religiously and I’m no different. I fell in love with my Nordstrom-exclusive nude glitters the moment I saw them and since then have worn them into the ground. Overall, they’re in okay shape but have certainly seen better days. I couldn’t bear sending them to the landfill. So I decided to reupholster (no-sew!) my tired and dingy TOMS to give them new life.
- 1/2 yard of cotton fabric
- Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive
- Metallic cord or trim of choice
- Scissors and/or razor blade
Brittney Marie crafted adorable Bears themed TOMS to wear to their next game:
Olivia opted for a nautical theme when giving her TOMS new life:
Becca made her TOMS pretty in paisley:
Haleigh used The Force to give her TOMS a new look:
Abigail from Near to One’s Heart let the sea inspire her TOMS makeover:
Latest posts by Hilary Pendleton (see all)
- Linked to Fashion: Valentine’s Date Look Series - February 5, 2015
- From the Editor: Layer from Head to Toe - January 28, 2015
- CONTEST ALERT: Socialbliss X damselindisDress.co Watch Giveaway - April 3, 2013