Linked to Fashion: Accessorize Your Summer
my favorite accessories
I am a huge advocate for accessories and lots of them! I tend to dress in basic colors, but add my color through my accessories by adding a bright colored scarf, necklace, shoes, or watches! For my birthday this year I was given a beautiful rose gold watch. I’m loving rose gold this year and it adds a little something different than the yellow gold we see everywhere. Watches used to be just a way to know what time it was, but these days they have turned into a valuable fashion piece worn by trend setters everywhere. College Gloss tells us the five most stylish watches we should all invest in from Anthropologie to Michael Kors. You can choose from silver or gold, round or square, bright colors or pastels. There are so many choices these days! You really can’t go wrong! Head out and get yourself a watch that matches your style this summer!
For more summertime accessories go to Style Tutor “Five for Friday: Adorable Accessories.” Sunglasses, phone cases (yes that has become an accessory in itself), ballet flats and more! Style Tutor shows us five different wonderful accessories each Friday!
To see more of my personal style check out my Running in Heels guest spot “What She Wears: Brady Crews.” I include my summer favorites from my closet!
Links to Fashion:
- College Gloss – “Campus Runway: 5 Stylish Watches to Invest In” - http://www.collegegloss.com/2012/05/time-to-invest-in-new-watch.html#more
- Running in Heels – “What She Wears: Brady Crews” - http://www.emilyisrunninginheels.com/2012/05/what-she-wears-brady-crews.html
- Style Tutor – “Five for Friday: Adorable Accessories” - http://styletutor.net/five-for-friday-adorable-accessories/
- Atlantic-Pacific – “sugar&spice…” - http://atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com/2012/05/sugar.html
- The Next Great Generation – “Haute and Dangerous: How to Shop at Forever 21 Without Wanting to Die” - http://www.thenextgreatgeneration.com/2012/04/haute-dangerous-how-to-shop-at-forever-21-without-wanting-to-die/